Just a quick heads-up for you all, a new version of ios development software Installer.app is now available for downloading. Here’s what is new and changed:
- Updated category is now only show when something is actually updated.
- Update All button for the Updated category.
- ChangeOwner(path, owner[, group]) script command is now recursive.
- ChangeModeRecursive(path, mode) script command added.
- Each category now lists a number of packages in it.
- Dramatically reduced memory footprint.
- Package information is now properly scrollable.
- More info button in the package information page is now much (much!) easier to hit.
- Better handling of repositories with a large amount of packages.
- Fixed a few Lua commands that were a little broken in the introductory release.
Stay tuned for new releases and thanks! We encourage you to install new Community Sources as well.
The truth is in the middle (Gautama) – between one’s desire and what’s allowed (RiP Dev).