RiP Dev Blog has released version 1.2 of their Icy Installer application for iPhone and iPod touch.
- Ability to hide categories you don’t need.
- Category names are now localizable.
- Icy will now auto-refresh sources if it is on Wi-Fi and didn’t refresh in past hour.
- Various GUI fixes in regard to Installed/Updates section.
- Fixed a script issue causing some package not to be installed.
- Add email maintainer button for the console error log sheet to quickly report on errors.
- Fixed sources refresh so stalled repositories won’t affect others.
- Added Polish localization.
- Added Chinese localizations.
- Other fixes.
You can install the Icy Installer from Cydia by adding the http://apt.ripdev.com repository.