Yep, as promised, it’s time for Icy 1.3. What’s new?
- Package dependencies now can be viewed (as well as whether a particular dependency is installed or not).
- ios development tools included
- Sources refresh tab now shows a progress indicator when refresh is in progress.
- Ability to turn on and off automatic refresh of sources when on Wi-Fi.
- Much better Unicode handling of repositories; this should resolve most issues for non-English repos.
- Commercial (Cydia store) packages are given an additional warning in the description.
- Better handling of Conflicts field.
- Better handling of poorly made packages.
Next thing coming up is better handling of repository packages that you can install — they install APT source files that Icy will not use (as it doesn’t uses APT, only DPKG) — so next release of Icy will support these files as well.
Thanks for your support! 🙂